Learn how to navigate the Admin page
The Admin page allows admins to customize each tool and gives a clear and complete picture of the impact on the organization.
To access the Admin page, click Switch to admin. The view includes separate sections for each part of the platform:
- Account settings
Within each page, you will find in-depth settings and customizations for each of Lattice’s tools.
The Analytics section includes:
- The summary for all tools you have access to within the platform.
- The analytics explorer allows admins to view data for each tool in the platform.
- The adoption pages allow admins to dive deeper into the adoption data for each tool in the platform.
- The DEI dashboards to track demographic, performance, and engagement data
The Organization section lets you manage people, add company info, and manage general settings.
- Add and invite users to Lattice
- Create and manage custom relationships and roles
- Create departments and manage your company info
- Integrate with your HRIS or SSO
- Create and audit performance reviews
- Create review questions and templates
- Adjust review settings
- Upload employee pay data
- Create compensation bands
- Create compensation cycles
- Adjust compensation settings
- Create engagement, pulse, onboarding, and exit surveys
- Create engagement questions
- Set up goal cycles
- Create goal tags
- Adjust Goal settings
- Create tracks and competencies
- Adjust Grow settings
- View the feedback log
- Adjust feedback settings
- View the 1:1s log
- Adjust 1:1s settings
- View the Updates log
- Adjust Updates settings