Before admins can create a compensation cycle, compensation bands must be created in Lattice.
Create a compensation band
1. Navigate to Admin > Compensation > Compensation Bands.
2. Select Create band > Create new band.
Note: To bulk upload compensation bands, select Upload from CSV, download the template, and reupload.
3. Add the following required fields:
- Job level
- Job function
- Job type
- Currency code
- Min base pay (salary)
- Mid base pay (salary)
- Max base pay (salary)
4. (optional) Select Show optional fields to view and input any additional values, including OTE, equity, and bonus.
5. Select Save to apply the compensation band to the track.
6. Select Save.
Next, learn how to assign employees to compensation bands.