There are two locations in Lattice that allow admins to bulk upload compensation bands:
- Compensation Bands page
- Compensation Settings page
- Navigate to compensation bands using one of the following options:
- Navigate to Admin > Compensation > Compensation Bands > Create band > Upload from CSV.
- Navigate to Admin > Compensation > Settings > Compensation bands > Upload CSV.
- Download the Compensation bands CSV template and input the necessary data.
- The following fields are included:
- Job level
- Job function
- Job type
- Min, Mid, and Max base pay (salary)
- Mid, Mid, and Max variable pay
- Bonus target
- Award type (ISO, NSO, RSU, or RSA)
- Min, Mid, and Max Equity (new hire)
- Upload the CSV.
- Select Save.
Note: Base salary ranges need to be broken out for each job function.