Once compensation bands have been created, admins can assign employees to the bands. If compensation bands will be part of your compensation review process, employees must be assigned to a compensation band in order for the data to appear in a compensation cycle.
- Navigate to Admin > Compensation > Compensation Bands.
- Under Job Functions, select the desired job function that contains the compensation band to be updated.
- Select Assign employees.
- Select + Add employees to open the employee modal.
- Use filters or the search bar to find employees to assign to the compensation band. Check the desired employees and select Add employees.
- Select Level and location from the drop-down for the newly added employees.
- Select Save changes.