Admins can edit individual questions within a review template. The parts of a question that can be edited will depend on the status of the question. In Use questions have been used in a review cycle previously.
Learn how to edit a Draft question in Edit a Question in a Review Template.
Before you start
- Lattice recommended questions, In Use Competency questions, and In Use Goal questions cannot be edited.
- Changes will be applied to the question bank for future uses of this question. If a review cycle already uses the question, the previous version will remain unless changes are made through the review cycle’s settings.
- To edit a question for an active review cycle, see Edit a Question in an Active Review Cycle.
Edit an In Use question in an In Use template
Changes to In Use questions will be applied to future uses of those questions and won’t affect existing review cycles.
- Navigate to the Admin > Reviews > Templates page.
- Select the ellipsis (...) > Edit questions next to the desired In Use template to be taken to the editor.
- Select Edit next to the desired In Use question. Admins can edit the following in an In-Use question:
- Response labels