If the ability to decline a peer review has been enabled for a review cycle, reviewers can decline to write a peer review that they have been nominated to complete.
The reviewee's manager will receive an email notifying the review has been declined.
- On the left navigation bar, navigate to Reviews.
- Within the review row, locate the appropriate review cycle and click Complete reviews.
- Within the review cycle, navigate to Write reviews > Peers.
- Select the peer reviewee.
- At the bottom of the review, click Decline writing this Peer Review.