Once compensation bands have been created and assigned, admins can share the compensation bands with the employee’s manager.
Share compensation bands with a manager
- Navigate to Admin > Compensation > Compensation Bands.
- Under Job functions, select the desired job function.
- Select Share to open the Share modal.
- Under Add employees, search and select the employees that should have view access to the job function.
- Select or deselect the Job types, Levels, and Locations that should be visible to the employee.
- Under Future changes, select or deselect whether you want to share additional Job types, Levels, or Locations that may be added to the track in the future.
Next, learn how managers can view their team’s compensation bands.