Career vision exercises help capture an employee's long-term career goals via exercise responses that they can share with their managers. Reading through their responses and working closely with your direct reports will help support their employee development.
Learn more about Career visions in Individual Development Plans.
Before you start
- Managers will not be notified when a direct report has published a career vision exercise response; however, managers will have visibility to all direct report responses within the employee's profile.
- Managers of managers (MoMs) do not have visibility into the responses for their indirect reports by default. Enable permissions by following the steps in Manager of Managers Visibility for Grow.
View your direct report's career visions
- Navigate to My team and select a direct report to enter their profile.
- Navigate to the Grow tab.
- Under Career vision, select an exercise to view.
Add a comment
Collaborate with your direct report on their career vision exercises by commenting on each vision.
- Under Career Vision, select a career vision to comment on.
- Under the vision, click the Add a comment field and add your text.
- Click Comment.