Depending on the needs of your organization, admins can configure whether managers of managers have additional top-down visibility into growth areas for their indirect reports.
Before you start
- Admins must configure visibility before managers of managers can view indirect reports' individual development plans (IDP). Learn more in Enabling Top-Down Visibility in Lattice.
- Managers of managers cannot update growth areas from the 1:1 agenda.
- Note: an admin can give MoMs special custom role permissions for visibility.
- By default, manager of managers can view reporting for growth areas, even if they cannot view the individual growth areas.
Visibility for a manager of managers
Toggle on Grow manager of managers visibility by navigating to Admin > People > Permissions > Manager of managers.
If toggled on, managers of managers can view the following:
- Growth areas of their indirect reports from the reports profile page
- Growth area log for their indirect reports
- Growth areas in the 1:1 context panel of their indirect reports
- Growth areas in the reviews context panel when reviewing their indirect reports
- Career vision exercise responses