When a review ends, Lattice will send managers an email notification letting them know that it's time to share packets with the team. Use the View Responses or Finalize reviews button in the email to enter the review-sharing module, read your reports' reviews, write your summaries, and share results.
Lattice admins can also share review packets on behalf of the manager.
Write summaries and share
- On the Home page, select the Write summaries task -OR- Navigate to Reviews > Finalize packets.
- Under Share results, choose whose review to share.
Provide your manager summary within the text box. You can use the context panel to view the direct report's:
- Current and past reviews
- Past feedback
- Growth areas
- Calibration notes, if applicable
- Individual development plan
- Share with (employee name).
- (Optional) Within the confirmation modal, add a message to the direct report.
- Share review packet.
After the manager's summary and review packet is shared, you will still have access to the PDF.