Managers can download a direct report's review cycle in active and ended cycles.
Before you start
- Direct reports can download their shared review packets following the steps in Download Your Review Packet.
- Managers can download review packets in an active and ended review cycle.
Download a review packet
- Navigate to Reporting > Reviews.
- Next to the desired review cycle, select Manage team.
- Under the Share results section, select the desired reviewee.
- Within their web review packet, select the download icon.
- Choose the desired grouping of the review packet responses:
- Group by reviewer and question: Show a reviewer and a question section
- Group by reviewer: Show a reviewer section with their responses to each question
- Group by question: Show a question section with responses from each reviewer
- Choose the desired review packet version:
- [Reviewee's] version: This version of the review packet contain only responses that are visible to the reviewee once the packet is shared
- Your version: This version of the review packet contains responses that are visible to the reviewee's manager, which may include responses the reviewee does not have visibility into
- Select Download.
- A PDF version of the packet will open in a separate tab –– Download the PDF via the download arrow icon.