When creating a review cycle, you can either manually move it through each phase of the cycle or automate it with a pre-set schedule. Creating a review on an automatic sequence is an easy way to have reviews ready to go in advance.
Before you start
- All reviews will launch in the set default time zone selected for the review cycle.
- You can schedule a review cycle up to 3 months in advance.
- Lattice will look to the admin's browser time zone to establish when the events on an automatic sequence occur and not the admin's profile time zone or company's default timezone.
- All reviews will be due when the review cycle ends. Peer, upward, and self-reviews are not due when manager reviews are set to begin.
- Launch notifications are uneditable for automatic sequences once the review is published. To edit, you must change the sequence to manual.
- Automatic sequences do not automatically share review packets once the review is ended. It will still be the responsibility of the manager or admin to share packets with reviewees.
Set the timeline
When creating your review cycle, you will have the option to run your review on an automated timeline sequence.
- Enter the Sequence page and select Automatic.
- Select the dates and times your review cycle will launch each phase. All fields are required.
- In this panel, you can preset the dates for when:
After setting up your timeline, continue through the review creation process. In the Verify step, you can view the schedule that you've created for this review cycle.
Once your scheduled review cycle launches, the deadlines for each stage in the sequence will appear with the tasks on your employees' Lattice homepages.
View your schedule
Each phase will be marked with a yellow header that notates the date the phase will begin.
You can also view the schedule by clicking View Schedule found in the top navigation bar.