How to add an additional manager reviewer for a reviewee during an active review cycle.
Adding an additional manager reviewer
Lattice provides the ability to add an additional manager reviewer during an active review cycle. To do so, please refer to the below steps:
Step 1: Navigate to the Admin page > Reviews > Auditing.
Step 2: Select the review cycle of interest.
Step 3: In the Reviews section of the cycle, enter the Reviewees tab.
Step 4: Find the reviewee you want to add an additional manager to.
Step 5: In the right context panel, click Edit to the right of the list of names.
Step 6: This will give you the option to add another name, as shown below. Add in the additional manager reviewer's name and select Finish.
- The additional manager reviewer will not have the same visibility as the individual's direct manager. They will not have access to the private feedback or goals of the person they are reviewing unless this permission has been granted using a user relationship attribute.
- The additional manager will be able to view all current reviews for the reviewee and all public feedback and goals.
- Once the additional manager submits their review, their manager-like access is removed, and they can only see what they wrote.
- The deliverable settings selected for the direct manager's review will also apply to the additional manager review, so the additional manager reviewer will complete their review simultaneously as the individual's direct manager.
- Pre-calibrated scores from all manager reviewers are visible during calibration, but admins enter only one calibrated score per reviewee & not reviewer.
To change an individual's direct manager during the Review Cycle, please refer to Changing Manager Responsibilities During a Review Cycle.