Lattice Admins and calibration admins can include past pre-calibrated and calibrated ratings from different review cycles in the calibration table to help give additional context to group participants when calibrating.
Before you start
- Admins can select multiple past ratings for each group.
- If a reviewee does not have a submitted score for a past review, Lattice will show a dash instead of a score.
Add past ratings and weighted scores to the calibration table
- Navigate to Admin > Reviews > Auditing.
- Select and enter the desired review cycle.
- Under the Scores section, select Calibration groups.
- Select the desired group.
- Select Group settings.
- Under Customize table, toggle on Past ratings.
- Select Choose past ratings and choose the desired review cycle and question or weighted score.
- Select Save and exit.
View past ratings and weighted scores within the calibration table
Once toggled on, calibration group participants can view the past ratings and weighted score directly within the calibration table to compare.