Set up your automated rule to launch reviews automatically
Configuring automated rules to auto-launch review cycles is a great way to save time as an admin. When cycles are created they'll proceed on the preset timeline.
Before you start
- When automated rules are set to auto-launch, reviews are generated 7 days before the start date of the reviewee. If the start date of the employee is less than 7 days before the automated rule is set to trigger, the review will not be created.
- Reminders to complete the review will be sent to reviewees 2 days before the review cycle is set to end.
- Lattice will look to the admin's browser's timezone to establish when the events on a timeline sequence occur and not the admin's profile time zone or company's default timezone.
For more information on creating automated review cycle rules, read:
- Using Automated Rules for One-Time Onboarding Reviews
- Using Automated Rules for Recurring Review Cycles
Enabling automatic automated rules
- Navigate to Admin > Reviews > Auditing.
- Enter the Automated rules tab.
- Select an existing rule or click Create automated rule to create.
- Within the Schedule section, select Automatic.
- Enter your desired Launch times and Timelines, and compose your notification(s).
- Click Save & Continue to continue creating the automated rule.