Managers can view and manage reviews for their direct reports in a centralized section of each review cycle. As a manager, you can also send a reminder to complete any outstanding peer or self reviews for your team.
- Navigate to Reviews.
- Find and select the review cycle in question.
- Click the action item button to the right of the review cycle name.
- Note: the text in the button will vary depending on your progress and the stage of the review cycle.
- Enter the Team tab.
- Select Show reviewers next to the name of your direct report.
- The right-side context panel will open. Select Remind next to the reviewer.
- You will be prompted to enter a subject and body for the reminder notification. Once you are ready, select Send reminder notification.
For more about notifications, see Review Cycle Email Notifications.