The Question Bank is a centralized location for review cycle questions. Questions within the bank are quickly and easily accessible for use and re-use across review cycles. Reusing questions in review cycles allows you to start collecting response analytics across review cycles.
Admins can find the Question Bank by navigating to Admin > Reviews > Questions.
What can I accomplish within the Question Bank?
You can complete all possible actions on review questions directly within the Question Bank, including:
- Create a review question
- Edit a review question
- Archive a review question
- Unarchive a review question
- View Lattice recommended questions
- View the date a question was last updated
- View the status of each question
- In Use: question was used in a review cycle
- Draft: question has not been used in a review cycle