Learn how to navigate the Admin page
The Admin page gives Lattice admins the ability to customize each tool and gives a clear and complete picture of impact.
To access the Admin view from the Home page, navigate to Admin on the left discovery panel.
The Admin view includes separate sections for each part of the platform:
Here you can access more in-depth settings and customizations for each of Lattice’s tools. It’s also where you’ll be able to create a performance review, goal cycle, engagement survey, and more.
The Analytics section includes:
- The adoption summary for all tools you have access to within the platform.
- The DEI dashboards to track demographic, performance, and engagement data
The Organization section lets you manage people, add company info, and manage general settings.
- Add and invite users to Lattice
- Create and manage custom relationships and roles
- Create departments and manage your company info
- Integrate with your HRIS or SSO
- Create and audit performance reviews
- Create review questions and templates
- Adjust review settings
- Upload employee pay data
- Create compensation bands
- Create compensation cycles
- Adjust compensation settings
- Create engagement, pulse, onboarding, and exit surveys
- Create engagement questions
- Set up goal cycles
- Create goal tags
- Adjust Goal settings
- Create tracks and competencies
- Adjust Grow settings
- View the feedback log
- Adjust feedback settings
- View the 1:1s log
- Adjust 1:1s settings
- View the Updates log
- Adjust Updates settings