The Admin Overview page provides admins with an easy way to view an overview of the organization's directory, data integrations, and active products.
The Admin Overview page
Access the Admin Overview page by clicking Switch to admin.
At any point, click on the Lattice logo at the top of the lefthand navigation to reopen the Admin Overview page.
Directory and import status
The top section of the page includes the following:
- Directory: The number of active, not including inactive or created, employees in Lattice with a link to the admin's Employees page
- Recent import: A view of the status of the last event from an HRIS, SFTP, or CSV upload with a link to the import log
Lattice product enablement
Ready to set up
The Ready to set up section lists products that are available for your account that have not yet been enabled for your organization. Clicking on a product row will bring you to the product within the Admin section.
Learn how to enable a product in Enabling, Disabling, and Customizing Lattice Tools.
The Active section lists products that have been enabled for your organization. Clicking on a product row will bring you to the product within the Admin section.
Learn more about each product in Navigate Lattice for Admins.
The Resources section include direct link to Lattice resources available to all Lattice users.
Lattice resources are:
- Lattice Library: Best practices on people management
- Lattice University: Product tutorials via an online video library
- Change Management Hub: Sharable resources to help onboard employees to Lattice
Learn more about available resources in Accessing Lattice Resources.