Lattice gives full access admins the ability to impersonate their colleagues. This feature allows admins to assist colleagues with Lattice navigation, functionality, and troubleshooting.
Before you start
- Admin Impersonation is a read-only impersonation. Admins cannot make any changes or take any actions on behalf of the user.
- Admins are blocked from seeing surveys, pulse, private 1:1 notes, and notes to self.
- Admins can view but not submit drafted reviews while impersonating.
- Admins cannot impersonate created or archived employee profiles.
Note: You cannot complete a review on someone's behalf through an admin impersonation. While you can type in a review, it will only be visible to you and will not be submittable.
How to impersonate
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > People > Employees.
- Click on the ellipsis (...) to the right of the desired employee's name.
- Click Login as the user.
- Confirm by clicking Log in.
After logging in as the user, you will see a blue banner that includes the following:
- The name of the user you are logged in as
- A callout that states you have read-only access permissions
Click Log out to go back into your profile.
The Impersonations page
All impersonations are logged on the Impersonations page. To view, navigate to Admin > Organization > People > Impersonations.