Once you have completed calibration, end the Scoring phase to allow managers to finalize and share review packets with their direct reports.
Ending scoring will allow managers to finalize review packets and write their summaries. However, you can continue calibration after scoring has ended, including after review packets have been shared.
End Scores & Calibration
- Within the Scores phase, under Calibration groups or Calibration questions, select End Scoring.
- Select how you would like to end the scoring phase:
- Reopen manager reviews for all reviewees: This gives the managers the ability to add additional context to their downward reviews based on the calibrated scores.
- Reopen manager reviews for reviewees where there are changes in calibrated scores: This would reopen manager reviews for managers with direct reports whose calibrated scores differ from their pre-calibrated scores.
- Continue without reopening manager reviews.
- [Optional] If you choose to reopen manager reviews, you will have the option to Allow all managers to view calibration notes regardless of whether their downward review is reopened:
- Managers/Downward reviewers can view calibration notes within the You tab review context panel when resubmitting their review
- Managers/Downward reviewers can view calibration notes within the My Team tab when writing their review summary
- Managers of managers do not have visibility into calibration notes
- Managers will be able to edit all questions except any pre-calibrated rating questions
- Toggle on Send notifications if you want to notify managers scoring has ended.
- Click End scoring.
If you have chosen to reopen only manager reviews where there are changes in calibrated scores, you will have the opportunity to write different notifications for managers who have reviews reopened and managers who do not.