With the calibration table view, admins can view a list of reviewees and calibrate ratings directly within the table.
Before you start
- Only super admins and calibration admins can calibrate employees; however, group participants will have visibility. Learn more in Select and Manage Calibration Group Participants.
- Learn how to calibrate using the box view in Reviews Calibration Box View.
- If you do not select calibrated scores and reopen manager reviews once calibration has ended, managers can adjust their pre-calibrated scores. Therefore, when calibrating, select a calibrated score even if it is the same as the pre-calibrated score.
- Calibrated ratings have to be whole numbers. They cannot be decimals.
Navigate to the calibration table view
- Navigate to Admin > Reviews > Performance reviews.
- Click to enter the desired review cycle.
- Navigate to Scores > Continue calibration.
- Click Table view.
The calibration table provides the following to help make calibration easier:
- Adding tags to reviewees
- Adding notes to reviewees
- Calibration groups
- Calibration participants
- Group visibility for participants
- Ability to hide columns
Calibrate ratings in the table view
- Under All Reviewees or within their associated group, navigate to the reviewee you would like to calibrate for.
- Under the Calibrated column, select the reviewee's new rating from the dropdown. The Delta indicates the difference between the pre-calibrated or calibrated rating.
- Continue to scroll to the right until all calibrated ratings have been entered.
Note: If the review cycle is still active, the pre-calibrated rating may not be submitted yet, indicated by the Awaiting score status. Learn more about statuses in Calibration Table Statuses.
Calibrating a question with multiple reviewers
If a reviewee has multiple manager reviewers, you will see multiple ratings for the reviewee within the Reviewer column. In this case, you will select one overall calibrated rating that will be applied to all ratings.