Calibration groups give admins fine-grained control over who is included in calibration sessions and what those participants can see during the calibration process.
As an admin, you can create as many calibration groups as necessary to complete the process. Often, these groups are separated by department, manager, or role.
Before you start
- If you cannot calibrate or administer calibration within the review cycle, you may not have the correct permissions to do so. Please reach out to the super admin of your account to grant you administer calibration custom role permissions.
- Admins can create a group by uploading a CSV or creating manually. To learn how to create a group via CSV, follow the steps in Create Calibration Groups via CSV.
Create a group
- Within your review cycle, navigate to Scores > Calibration groups.
- Select + Create a group to create groups and assign reviewees manually
- Give the group a name and click Create Group.
Next, add reviewees to the group.