Calibration in a review cycle can occur at any time after the launch of the review cycle. Admins can adjust scores directly in Lattice or bulk-update using a CSV.
Before you start
- CSV files must be UTF-8 encoded to be uploaded successfully.
- The Excel CSV import does not support double quotes (") surrounding linebreaks. If responses include double quotes ("), ensure the full response is in one cell.
- Navigate to Admin > Reviews > Performance reviews.
- Select the review cycle.
- Within the review, navigate to Scores > Calibration questions or Calibration groups.
- Click Calibrate to be taken to the calibration table.
- Click on CSV and select Download CSV.
- Select Download template from the pop-up context panel to receive all manager ratings in a CSV.
- Enter each reviewee's new ratings within the Calibrated ... columns.
- Note: Within the calibrated columns, the CSV will indicate which questions have already been calibrated within the calibration table with the string DO NOT USE.
- Upload your CSV by clicking on the CSV button, and select Upload CSV from the dropdown menu.
- Click Upload and select your CSV. The table will update with the calibrated ratings added in the file.