Sync your company's Humaans employee information with Lattice using SFTP.
Before you start
- You must be an admin in Lattice (IT or full admin) and Humaans to set up the integration.
- Once the daily SFTP file import is completed, the newly created users in Lattice will remain in a Created state. The users can be invited all at the same time or one at a time.
- Humaans will require additional setup to integrate with Lattice. Learn more in Lattice setup and field mapping.
What employee information will come over to Lattice from Humaans?
Basic employee information will be updated in Lattice as well as your org chart and reporting structure when this information is included.
These updates include:
- If your employee is active in Humaans but doesn't yet have an account in Lattice, we will create one for them.
- If your employee is terminated in Humaans but doesn't have an account in Lattice, we will not transfer any information for them.
- If your employee is active in Humaans and has an account in Lattice, we will update their information.
- If your employee is terminated in Humaans and has an account in Lattice, we will deactivate their account in Lattice and they will no longer be able to log in.
If synced, Lattice will pull the following information from Humaans:
|Lattice default attribute||Humaans field||Comments|
|Name||Full name||Preferred name will be used if available|
|Manager's email||Manager email|
|Start date||First working day|
|Birthdate*||Birthday||This is an optional field.|
|Phone number||Phone number|
|Status||Employee status: Active or Terminated|
|External ID||Humaans ID|
Initiating the SFTP Connection
- Reach out to your Lattice Customer Success Manager (CSM) or Lattice Customer Care to enable the SFTP feature and receive our SFTP credentials. Include:
- Your Lattice subdomain. The Lattice subdomain is the URL portion that precedes the latticehq.com domain. For example, if your organization's Lattice URL is https://bigco.latticehq.com, bigco would be your subdomain.
- The email address of a technical contact who should receive the SFTP invite to begin setup. Your Lattice contact will work with your technical contact to provision you an account on our SFTP server and give them instructions on setting up the integration. This person should have admin permissions in Lattice and Humaans.
- The contact will receive an SFTP email invitation. Within the email, click the blue Set your password button to be redirected to the Lattice Integration page.
- Create a secure password and click Save. Take note of the password along with the credentials provided by your CSM or Customer Care contact.
Schedule Your Report in Humaans
You’ll need to schedule a daily report to deliver employee information to Lattice. Follow the step-by-step process in Lattice setup and field mapping within the Humaans platform.