Admins can customize what the calibration table will look like for the calibration group session participants.
Before you start
- If selected, admin-only attribute custom attribute visibility will be overridden to allow non-admin participants to view during calibration.
- If participants can view tags and the Tags column is toggled off, participants can still see tags in the reviewee context panel.
Customize the calibration table
- Within the review cycle, navigate to Admin > Scores > Calibration groups.
- Select and enter the calibration group you would like to add participants to.
- Select Group settings.
- Under Customize table, toggle whether participants can view the following for the group's reviewees:
- Customize the table further by selecting the custom user attributes that should appear within the table for participants and clicking Add selected.
- Click Save.
Next, learn how to copy your calibration group settings across groups.