Admins can customize what the calibration table will look like for the calibration group session participants.
Before you start
- If selected, admin-only field custom field visibility will be overridden to allow non-admin participants to view during calibration.
- If participants can view tags and the Tags column is toggled off, participants can still see tags in the reviewee context panel.
Customize the calibration table
- Within the review cycle, navigate to Admin > Scores > Calibration groups.
- Select and enter the calibration group you would like to add participants to.
- Select Group settings.
- Under Customize table, toggle whether participants can view the following for the group's reviewees:
- Customize the table further by selecting the custom fields that should appear within the table for participants and clicking Add selected. These will also appear as filter options for calibration participants.
- Click Save.
Next, learn how to copy your calibration group settings across groups.