As an admin, you can create as many calibration groups as necessary to complete the process. Often, these groups are separated by department, manager, or role.
Once you have created your group, you will be able to assign participants to each group.
Before you start
- Admins can create multiple calibration groups within one CSV file.
- Employees can be added to multiple calibration groups.
- If you cannot calibrate or administer calibration within the review cycle, you may not have the correct permissions to do so. Please reach out to the super admin of your account to grant you administer calibration custom role permissions.
- Admins can create a group by uploading a CSV or creating manually. To learn how to create a group manually follow the steps in Create Calibration Groups.
Create a group via CSV
- Within your review cycle, navigate to Scores > Calibration groups.
- Select Upload CSV to create calibration groups in bulk.
- Download the groups CSV template.
- Input the following required information within the CSV:
- Group name
- Reviewee email address
- Save and upload the CSV to Lattice.
- Select Update groups.
Next, add participants to your group.