Admins can select which employees belong in which calibration group before or after creating the calibration groups.
After creating a calibration group, admins can assign the reviewees who should be associated with each group. Each group will be assigned calibration participants who will be able to view calibration tags, pre-calibrated or calibrated ratings given to the reviewees of the group they have been assigned.
Add reviewees to a calibration group
Admins can assign reviewees to a group by uploading a CSV or assigning manually. To learn how to assign reviewees via CSV, follow the steps in Create Calibration Groups via CSV.
To assign reviewees manually:
- Within the review cycle, navigate to Admin > Scores > Calibration groups.
- Select the calibration group you would like to add reviewees to.
- On the left-hand panel, navigate to the All Revieweespage.
- Check the box to the left of a specific employee's name, or apply filters and check the box next to the Name column header to select the entire list of employees.
- Click Add to group.
- A confirmation popup will appear –– Select the desired group or create a new one and click Add to group.