When setting up your review cycle, it is important to ensure that all of your data in Lattice is up to date. To help with this, Lattice has added a data check step to the review cycle creation flow to make sure everything is correct before you launch.
In the data check step, Lattice will surface five errors:
- Manager: These are employees that do not have an org-chart manager in Lattice. The admin will need to approve peer reviewers and share the packet for these users. There will be no downward reviews for this reviewee. Edit this by editing your employee's managers.
- Department: These are employees that are not included in a Department in Lattice. If you are using different templates for each department, these employees will fill out your default templates. Fix this by adding your employees to departments.
- Goals: These employees do not have goals in Lattice. If you are pulling Lattice goals directly into your review templates, employees will not have questions about any goals. Fix this by creating goals for those employees.
- Competencies: These employees do not have competencies in Lattice. If you are pulling Lattice competencies directly into your review templates, employees will not have questions about any competencies. Fix this by assigning your employees to a track.
- Not invited to Lattice: These users have not yet been invited to Lattice and will not receive any email communications from Lattice. Fix this by inviting your employees to Lattice.