When setting up your review cycle, it is important to ensure that employee data in Lattice is up to date. To help with this, Lattice has added a data check step to the review cycle creation flow to make sure everything is correct before you launch.
In the data check step, Lattice will surface five potential errors:
- Manager: These are employees that do not have an org-chart manager in Lattice. The admin will need to approve peer reviewers and share the packet for these users. There will be no downward reviews for this reviewee.
- Solution: Edit your employee's managers.
- Department: These are employees that are not included in a Department in Lattice. If you are using different templates for each department, these employees will fill out your default templates.
- Solution: Add your employees to departments.
- Goals: These employees do not have goals in Lattice. If you are pulling Lattice goals directly into your review templates, employees will not have questions about any goals.
- Solution: Create goals for those employees.
- Competencies: These employees do not have competencies in Lattice. If you are pulling Lattice competencies directly into your review templates, employees will not have questions about any competencies.
- Solution: Assign your employees to a track.
- Not invited to Lattice: These users have not yet been invited to Lattice and will not receive any email communications from Lattice.
- Solution: Invite your employees to Lattice.