The different steps required in creating an org chart review cycle
Org chart reviews utilize the employee reporting structure to auto-assign self, upward, and manager reviews.
Before you start
- Create the Review Template: Review templates include the questions reviewers should respond to when completing their reviews for each review group. You can create your own template or use one of our defaults. To create a template, follow the steps in Creating Review Templates.
- Verify your Org Chart: Lattice will auto-assign reviewers based on the current org chart reporting structure. Therefore, the org chart and reporting relationships must be set before completing the review cycle setup.
- Reviewers are locked at the time of cycle creation.
- User attributes are locked at the time of cycle launch.
- Updates made to the department, managers, or location after creation but before launch will impact the review cycle results, filters, exports, etc.
- To create a project-based review, follow the steps in Run a Project-based Review.
Create a review cycle
Once you have created your review templates, you can begin to create the review cycle.
- Navigate to Admin > Reviews > Auditing.
- Start your new review cycle by clicking Create new cycle > Org Chart review.
- Name your review cycle.
Note: The title of the review cycle will appear for reviewers and reviewees within the platform and the different notifications we send during the cycle.
Setup and configuration of a review cycle
- Select Reviewees in an Org Chart Review
- Select Review Directions in an Org Chart Review
- Configure Downward Reviews in an Org Chart Review Cycle
- Configure Self Reviews in Org Chart Review Cycles
- Configure Upward Reviews in an Org Chart Review Cycle
- Configure Peer Reviews in an Org Chart Review Cycle
- Override Review Templates By User Attribute
- Set Up Calibration in a Review Cycle
- Set Up Weighted Scores in a Review Cycle
- Create a Review Cycle on a Timeline Sequence
- Review Cycle Data Check
Next, learn how to administer a review in Administer Stages of a Review.