Org chart reviews use the employee reporting structure to auto-assign self, upward, and manager reviews. A review direction indicates who will write those reviews for the reviewee. Learn more in Create a Review Cycle.
Managers will always complete downward reviews. Depending on the review settings, managers may write a summary, complete a review template, or both.
Select review directions
- Navigate to your review cycle.
- Navigate to Setup > Review directions.
- Under Downward reviews, choose whether managers only write a summary, only complete a review template, or complete both a review template and summary. Learn more in Downward Review Options for Managers.
- Add more review directions by selecting Add to review cycle under each direction:
- Self review: Reviewees will write their own self review.
- Upward review: Direct reports will write a review about their manager.
- Peer review: Reviewees or Managers select peers to write a review for the reviewee.