Admins can configure the review cycle to allow reviewees to start drafting their self, downward, and upward reviews during peer selection.
Before you start
- Reviewers cannot draft peer reviews until the writing phase has begun.
- Although reviewers can begin to draft reviews during peer selection, they cannot submit them until the writing phase has begun.
- This option is only available for reviews that allow reviewees to nominate their own peers.
Allow employees to write reviews during peer selection
- Navigate to the review cycle setup.
- Navigate to Configuration > Peer review.
- When choosing who can nominate peer reviewers, select Reviewees nominate their peer reviewers, and managers can approve or select new peer reviewers for their direct reports.
- Under Advanced settings, toggle on Allow employees to start drafting reviews during peer selection.