Learn to navigate Lattice as a manager
Managers can view and track their own performance or the performance of their direct reports in Lattice. Learn how to navigate Lattice as a manager below.
The Home page provides a quick snapshot of where the manager is today. You can view upcoming tasks, updates, or 1:1 meetings and click to start taking action.
- Find a summary of active goals
- Give or request feedback
- Plan 1:1s
- Keep up with tasks and upcoming meetings
My team page
The My team page contains a collection of important, high-level metrics about how the team is performing. Learn more in The My Team Page.
The My Team People navigation allows managers to view their entire team front and center. Navigation includes access to:
- Direct and indirect reports' profile pages
- Profile pages for custom relationships (e.g., dotted-line relationships)
Managers have the ability to click into individual reports to be taken to their profile pages which includes access to all of Lattice’s tools in the context of their relationship with the report.
- Create a goal for an employee
- Update their growth area
- Plan 1:1s
- Check employee updates
- View all public feedback the employee received within the last 21 days
- View review packets
The Reporting page allows managers to track their team's data for each Lattice tool.
- View active and completed reviews
- View how often Feedback is being submitted
- View how often Updates are being submitted
- View 1:1 participation
- View Grow participation
Learn more in The Reporting Page for Managers.
The Goal Explorer page is an interactive space where employees and managers can view, edit, and update their personal goals and team goals and see any public goals and progress. It offers several visualizations that depict the structure between individual goals and key results and the relationship between cascading goals (if enabled).
- View their goals
- View their team goals
- View all public department and company goals
- Create saved views for goals
- View Goal reporting for their team
Learn more in The Goals Explore Page.
All employees have access to the Company page. Here public values, mission, feedback, and celebrations can be seen.
All employees can view: