The Reporting page within the discovery navigation panel is an excellent way for managers to track their team’s data and access various reports for each Lattice tool
The reporting within the Reviews tool allows you to see a list of active and ended review cycles. Through “View your org,” managers can access the progress of both individual contributors and managers. Additionally, “Manage Team” redirects managers to a current review to wrap things up.
The feedback given and received can be visualized in a graph within the Reporting page. Managers can filter by time range to view reporting for their team. This is important as it helps determine employee engagement.
- The given graph will state the number of provided feedback to a group over a period of time.
- The received graph will provide the amount of feedback a group has received over a period of time.
The individual list below the graph helps managers determine precisely how much feedback was given and received by a given individual. These results can be exported through a CSV file if wished.
Through the Auditing page, managers can get a more detailed view of how Feedback is being used on their team. Within the Feedback tab, managers can see the exact feedback provided for their team by selecting "View." Within the Individuals tab, managers will get an overview of the exact number of feedback a member of their team has given and received and values attached to the feedback.
The Updates Reporting page includes a high-level overview of sentiment scoring within the team and the number of published and reviewed updates.
- Sentiment: Sentiment scores measure the tone of the response submitted. The score within the Reporting page is an average of the team's sentiment for the given period of time. This is important as it allows managers to check on their team members and see how they are doing.
- Published: The number of updates published, whether it was publicly shared or privately shared with managers over a period of time.
- Reviewed: The percentage of private and public updates that have been reviewed over a period of time.
The Auditing page provides a more detailed look at the Updates submitted by the manager's team. Within the Updates tab, they can view updates submitted, whether private or public, by selecting "View." Lattice also provides essential details like the publish date and the sentiment at the time of publishing.
Within the Individuals tab, managers will see a list of their team with their update frequency, average sentiment, and the date of their last update. This provides a snapshot for the manager to check to see how engaged their team is.
The participated graph provides a high-level overview of the number of 1:1s held between the manager and their employees.
The data can also be visualized through the list view below. It shows if 1:1s have been enabled for each report enabled, along with the total number of participated 1:1s.
The Auditing page provides an overview of the 1:1 settings and participation for their direct reports. Here, managers can view the frequency set for their meetings, the next meeting's date, and the participation rate.
In addition managers can create agenda templates in order to enable conversations on a recurring basis. This allows for more efficient and organized meetings to take place, as well as ensures that pending topics are properly addressed. Managers can do so from the navigation panel as shown below, or by directly going to the 1:1 relationship.
Within Grow reporting, the manager can see the percentage of growth areas created and the percentage that has been updated. Filtering results by departments, managers, and individuals are available as well.
- Growth Areas Created: This shows the percent of employees who have created at least one growth area. The growth area can be created by either the report or manager.
- Growth Area Updated: This shows the percent of progress made within the growth areas. The growth area can be updated by either the report or manager.