Managers can view their direct report's engagement with the Grow tool by viewing growth area reporting. To access Grow reporting for your team, navigate to Reporting > Grow.
This article contains the following topics:
The Participation page can be found within the Reporting tab. This page includes two metrics:
- Growth area created: Measures the percent of direct reports which have created at least one growth area.
- Growth area updated: Measures the percent of direct reports which have shared a progress update to at least one growth area.
Filter growth areas
Near the top of the page, you'll see the ability to filter how you view growth areas. Filters include:
Group growth areas
To group growth areas by individuals, manager, department, or track:
- Select the Group by dropdown in the top right corner.
- Choose how you'd like the growth areas to be grouped (Individual, Manager, Department, or Track).
- For example, selecting Group by: Track, will show data for direct reports who have created or have shared a progress update to at least one growth area within their assigned track.
Grouping growth areas by manager, department, or track will show data as a bar graph to better visualize the percentage of employees who have created or have shared a progress update to at least one growth area.
For example, grouping by Manager will show you the participation metrics for each manager's team. Click on each metric to switch between bar graphs.
Growth area log
The Growth area log can be found within the Auditing tab. The Growth area log includes a list of growth areas created by each direct report, the date they were last updated, and the number of actions completed within the area.
Click on a growth area row to view the context panel for more details on the growth area.
Learn more in The Growth Area Log.