Development 1:1s enable managers to facilitate developmental conversations with their direct reports. If enabled by an admin, managers can apply a 1:1 development template to make these conversations more impactful.
Before you start
- Development 1:1s are only available for accounts that have purchased the Grow product. Reach out to your admin to confirm which products you have available.
- Only managers can apply development templates.
- Unlike agenda templates, 1:1 development templates are not recurring.
- Adding a development template will not override any recurring talking points.
Create a development 1:1
- Navigate to My team > Grow.
- Under the Individual development plans section, navigate to the direct report and click Plan development 1:1.
Apply a 1:1 development template to the 1:1
If an admin has activated 1:1 company templates, you can apply a development template that includes agenda and action items to help drive the career development conversation with your direct report.
- Within the development 1:1 agenda, navigate to the blue banner to view a preview of the available templates.
- (Optional) Select Browse templates to view all templates.
- Navigate to the desired template and select Apply.
- (Optional) Customize the agenda by adding or removing talking points and action items.