The career vision template is customizable to admins to help fit their organization. However, managers can help provide additional context, thought prompts, or instructions by adding a tip for direct reports to see when completing the exercise.
Learn more about Career visions in Individual Development Plans.
Before you start
- Managers can create team-specific exercises for further customization.
- Only direct reports will have visibility to exercise tips.
- Managers will not be notified when a direct report has published a career vision exercise response; however, managers will have visibility to all direct report responses within the employee's profile.
- Managers of managers (MoMs) do not have visibility into the responses for their indirect reports.
Add a career vision tip
- Navigate to People > My team > Grow.
- Under the Career vision section, navigate to the desired exercise and select View.
- Under the exercise prompt, select + Add tips.
- Select Save.
How tips appear to direct reports
When completing their exercises, direct reports will be able to view your tip under Tips from your manager. Learn more about the direct report view in Respond to Career Vision Exercises.