While only an admin can customize the company-wide template of career vision exercises, managers can create additional exercises for their teams for greater customization. Exercises created by managers will appear to all their direct reports.
Learn more about career visions in Individual Development Plans.
Before you start
- Career vision exercises are automatically enabled in Grow.
- Managers cannot edit, deactivate, or delete admin-created exercises.
- Managers can add tips to admin-created exercises to provide additional clarity to their teams.
Create a career vision exercise
- Navigate to People > My Team > Grow.
- Under the Career Vision section, click + Add Exercise.
- Add an Exercise name and description.
- Click Publish.
Next, learn how a direct report completes their career vision exercises in Respond to Career Vision Exercises.