The Lattice org chart shows where you and your teammates are within the organization. The org chart is automatically created by Lattice based on manager assignments.
There are two ways you can navigate to the org chart:
- Home page: Navigate to Home > View org chart.
- Company page: Navigate to your Company name > Org chart.
Note: Admins can adjust the org chart by changing user managers. Learn more in Change an Employee's Manager.
Org chart features
Once you have entered the org chart, click on each user card to expand their organizational line of direct reports.
The following features can be found within the org chart:
- Search for an employee to view their place in the org chart
- Export your current view of the org chart
- Total number of direct reports and indirect reports for a user
- Show the goals owned by each user
- Zoom in and out of the org chart
- Change the orientation vertically or horizontally
- Change to a flat or compact layout