Upload historical goals
1. Navigate to Admin > Goals > Settings.
2. Under Import, select Import ended Goals.
3. Select Download template to download the ended Goals template and complete.
The template you re-upload into Lattice must meet the following requirements:
- Owner email: The email address for the goal owner must match the current email address for the user within Lattice. Note: There can only be one goal owner for each goal when uploading. However, you can reactivate the goal and add additional owners within the platform once uploaded.
- Goal name: The title of the goal
- State: The state of the goal must be incomplete or complete
- Private: Whether the goal is private to only the goal owner and their manager using the values true or false. Public Goals are visible company-wide
- Start date: The date the goal started in ISO 8601 yyyy-mm-dd format
- End date: The date the goal is expected to end in ISO 8601 yyyy-mm-dd format
- Key results will need to be included as separate goals
4. Click Upload CSV and add your CSV.