Once you have ended a goal, you may want to reactivate the goal to update the goal progress or edit the goal.
There are two places in Lattice where you can reactivate an ended goal:
Before you start
Reactivating a parent objective or goal will not reactivate child goals or key results. Reactivating a key result or child objective linked to a completed parent objective will not update the parent objective's progress –– the parent objective will need to be reopened individually.
Reactivate a goal from the Goal Explore context panel
- Navigate to Goals > Your goals.
- Click Filter > Status > Completed or Incompleted.
- To open the goal context panel, select the objective or key result you would like to reopen and click More > Reactivate.
Reactivate a goal from the Goals Details page
- Navigate to the objective or key result that you want to reactivate.
- You may have a task on your Home page reminding you that it is time to update your goals.
- You may have received an email to remind you that it is time to update your goals.
- You may enter the profile by clicking on the goal name within the Goals page's context panel.
- Once on the Goal Details page, click Reactivate.