Users can reactivate or reopen an ended goal whether they have been marked as Complete or Incomplete.
There are two places in Lattice where you can reactivate an ended goal:
- Reactivate a goal from the Goals Explore context panel
- Reactivate a goal from the Goals Details page
Before you start
Reactivating a parent goal will not reactivate the linked child goals. Reactivating a child goal linked to an ended parent goal will not update the parent goal's progress –– the parent goal will need to be reactivated separately.
Reactivate a goal from the Goals Explore context panel
- On the left navigation panel, go to Goals (This may be named differently depending on how your admin set them up. For example it could be named OKRs).
- Click Filter > Status > Completed or Incompleted.
- To open the goal context panel, select the objective or key result you would like to reopen.
- Click More > Reactivate.
Reactivate a goal from the Goals Details page
- Navigate to the objective or key result that you want to reactivate.
- You may have a task on your Home page reminding you that it is time to update your goals.
- You may have received an email to remind you that it is time to update your goals.
- You may enter the profile by clicking on the goal name within the Goals page's context panel.
- Once on the Goal Details page, click Reactivate.