Admins and employees who have goal admin permissions have the ability to bulk delete goals.
Before you start
- Only Lattice Super Admins or employees with Goal permissions have the ability to bulk delete goals.
- Bulk actions are only available in the Goals Explore List view.
- After deletion, all goal progress will be lost and deleted goals can no longer be retrieved.
- The admin who performed the bulk deletion will receive an email following completion of the task confirming the success of the action or informing them of an error with the action.
Bulk delete goals
- Navigate to the Goals page.
- Select the desired preset or filter for the desired goals.
- Select the View dropdown menu and select List.
- Bulk select all goals or select goals individually by clicking on the checkbox to the left of each goal title.
- The Bulk Actions menu will appear — Select Delete.
- (Optional) To delete all supporting items attached to your goal select the checkbox next to Delete all supporting items as well.
- Click Delete [number] active goals.