Admins and employees who have goal admin permissions have the ability to duplicate a goal.
Before you start
- Only Lattice Super Admins or employees with Goal owner permissions have the ability to duplicate goals.
- The admin who performed the duplicate action will receive an email following the completion of the task confirming the success of the action or informing them of an error with the action.
Duplicate a goal
- Navigate to the Goals page.
- Search and select the desired goal.
- In the goal context panel, select More > Duplicate.
- In the Duplicate modal, select the following:
- New individual owners (Required)
- New goal cycle
- Start date
- Due date
- (Optional) Under Alignment, select the checkbox to choose to retain the same alignment with the selected goal's parent.
- Click Create [number] duplicate goal.