Admins and employees who have goal admin permissions have the ability to bulk edit goals.
Before you start
- Only Lattice Super Admins or employees with Goal permissions have the ability to bulk edit goals.
- Bulk actions are only available in the Goals Explore List view.
- The admin who performed the bulk edit will receive an email following completion of the task confirming the success of the action or informing them of an error with the action.
Bulk edit goals
- Navigate to the Goals page.
- Select the desired preset or filter for the desired goals.
- Select the View dropdown menu and select List.
- Bulk select all goals or select goals individually by clicking on the checkbox to the left of each goal title.
- The Bulk Actions menu will appear — Select Edit.
- Complete any of the following edits:
- Assign a goal cycle
- Choose a start date
- Choose an end date
- Add or remove goal owners
- Change goal type
- Change goal parent alignment
- Assign a priority
- Choose how the changes are applied:
- Only the selected goals
- These selected goals and their supports
- Click Continue.
- Click Confirm to save the changes.