Once integrated with Slack, admins can customize which channels public activities are posted in Slack.
- Navigate to Admin > Settings > Platform > Integrations.
- Under Communication Integrations, navigate to Slack.
- Type the channel name activities should be posted in for Updates, Feedback (praise), Goals, and Pulse.
- To post tool activities to the same channel, type the same channel name under each tool.
- To post tool activities to different channels, type the different channel name under the associated tool
- To prevent a tool from posting activities to any channel, leave the field blank.
- If the channel you enter for any of the tools is a private channel, please see how to successfully integrate Slack in a private Slack channel.
- Note: The hashtag (#) symbol is not required to input the channel name.
- Select Update.
Note: The Slack configuration for Pulse generates a feed of all anonymous comments submitted through our Pulse Surveys; therefore, we highly recommend this be a private channel that only includes admins and the executive team.