Disconnecting Lattice and Slack
To remove your Slack integration from Lattice, you must turn off the integration in both Lattice and Slack. Please note you must be a Slack admin and Lattice admin (or assigned the Integrations custom role) to complete these steps.
Step 1: Disconnect Slack from the Lattice Administration Tab
- Navigate to Admin > Settings > Platform > Integrations.
- Under Communication Integrations, navigate to Slack.
- In the Slack box, click Disconnect at the bottom left.
- Once this is done, Lattice will no longer send notifications to Slack.
Step 2: Remove the Lattice App from your Slack Instance
- As an admin in Slack, click your organization's name in the top left corner of your Slack workspace. In the dropdown, click Settings & Administration then Manage Apps. Note: If you do not see the Settings & Administration option, you may not be an admin in Slack. Someone with admin permissions in Slack will need to follow these steps.
- This will open the Installed Apps page in the Slack App Directory. Find Lattice on this page and click into it.
- Click Manage > View in App Directory on the top right of the screen.
- Select the Configuration tab, then scroll to the bottom and select Remove App.
Employees will no longer be able to add or interact with the Lattice app in Slack.