Onboarding Surveys allow admins to gather key feedback from employees with the freshest eyes to make impactful decisions that ensure new hires become tenured employees. Once a survey has received employee responses, survey admins can begin analyzing onboarding survey reporting.
Before you start
- Due to the sensitivity of responses, only survey admins can access reporting for onboarding surveys. Survey admins will need to be added to individual surveys via Setup.
- For a detailed walkthrough of how Lattice calculates survey scores, read How We Calculate Scores in Surveys.
This article covers the following topics:
Once an onboarding survey has received employee responses, survey admins can begin analyzing onboarding participation reporting.
To access participation reporting, navigate to Admin > Engagement > Surveys > Onboarding survey > Participation.
Learn more in View Onboarding Survey Participation.
Navigate to Admin > Engagement > Surveys > Onboarding > Results.
The Results page groups data by Start date and will automatically default to the latest quarter in the view. You can filter new hires by start date quarter or month.
On the Results page, you will be able to view the following:
- The Employees surveyed date and attribute filters
- Overall score
- Overall participation rate
- List of themes surveyed, along with their participation rate and overall scores
- List of questions surveyed, along with their participation rate and overall scores
- List of new hire respondents who have submitted responses along with their submission date, comments, and overall scores
- Comments filters
Within the Respondents list, select an individual to view their responses and comments to the onboarding survey.
Within the respondent's page, you can view the following:
- Survey themes and associated questions
- The individual's response to each question
- Comment responses
- Whether the user skipped a question