Once an onboarding survey has started receiving employee responses, survey admins can begin to navigate through and analyze onboarding participation reporting.
To access participation reporting, navigate to Admin > Engagement > Onboarding survey.
To filter participation reporting by time, click the blue date and select a time period from the dropdown.
The Participation page measures three different metrics for the onboarding surveys:
- Employees surveyed: The total number of employees that were sent a survey within the time period
- Participation rate: The number of employees who submitted the survey over the total number of employees who received the survey
- Completion rate: The average percent of the survey that participants complete when submitting a survey
The Participants table
The Participants table lists all employees who have received the onboarding survey.
Within the table you can view:
- Name: The name of the employee surveyed
- Department: The department the employee surveyed is assigned to
- Send date: The date the survey was sent to the employee
- Survey status: The completed by or expiration date of the survey
- View responses: Click to view the responses submitted by the employee
Note: Employees will not be able to submit surveys once a survey expires.