Calibration groups allow admins to manage who is included in calibration sessions and what those participants can see during the calibration process. As an admin, you can create as many calibration groups as necessary to complete the process. These groups are commonly separated by department, manager, or role.
Once you have created your group, you will be able to assign reviewees and participants to each group.
Before you start
- In order to create calibration groups, you must either be a Lattice admin or have the correct permissions enabled for a custom role. Contact your admin for administer calibration custom role permission.
- As an alternative to manually creating groups, admins can also Create Calibration Groups via CSV.
Create a group
- Within your review cycle, navigate to Scores > Calibration groups.
- Select + Create a group to create groups and assign reviewees manually
- Give the group a name and click Create Group.
Next, add reviewees to the group.